Thursday, December 5, 2013

Welcome!

There's so many ways I'd like to start this first post, but I can't quite seem to find the perfect way to do it. So, I'll just lay it out there: I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I live a plant-based lifestyle. Many have asked me if I'm a "vegan," and my answer is always this, "Yes . . . and No." And there are lots of us out there, too! Member vegetarians, vegans, whole-foodies, and health nuts.

Over the past few months, there have also been many of my friends and associations who have . . . how should I put it . . . strongly communicated to me of the error of my ways:) And I think there are a lot of us Plant-Eaters in the church, and even outside of the church, who constantly deal with the same types of friends. There may even be some of you looking for answers to questions about the Word of Wisdom and how a plant-based lifestyle follows or conflicts with it's teachings, or maybe even looking at changing your diet too!

On this blog, I'll be offering tried and true recipes that not only I like, but that families with small kids will enjoy. I'll also host guest posts from other Mormon Veggieheads, and talk about the Word of Wisdom, the health benefits of a plant-based whole-foods diet, and answer any other questions my followers may have. So, once again...WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment