Sunday, January 12, 2014

From the Greatest to the Smallest

Just a simple thought today. I was planning my lesson for Gospel Doctrine last night and studying Moses chapter 1. God told Moses in verse 6 that all things were present with him, "for I know them all."

He knows each of us by name. He knows each of his creations by spirit. From the smallest microbe to the greatest leader. If he knows each of his creations so well, why do we consume them with so little regard?
In Genesis Chapter 9: 9-11 JST, the Lord tells Adam that "the blood of every beast will I require at your hands." And that animal "blood shall not be shed, only for meat, to save your lives."

If God loves them, then I think we need to as well...not only for respect to the animals, but in respect to our God as well.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment