Friday, January 10, 2014

Sweet Potato Heaven!

Just in case ya'll are lookin' for a tasty dish for dinner this weekend and you don't quite know what to do, I need to make a suggestion:

Sweet Potato Burgers!

This recipe comes to you, sponsored by the LunchBox Bunch, another website that I am quickly beginning to fall in love with (I finally made the Creamy Baked Potato Soup that my mom posted last month, over the week, and LOVED it!). The great thing about these burgers is that Sweet Potatoes are LOADED with Vitamin A and Potassium. See?


I also piled on avocado, tomato, spinach, sweet onion, and brown mustard onto a whole wheat bun. One thing that I did a little differently than the recipe called, was that I put everything into my awesome-sauce food processor that I got for Christmas. I also added garbanzo bean flour instead of wheat flour until it was thick enough to spoon into patties on my frying pan.

After cooking them, I let them cool for a while. You can do it that way, or follow the recipe step-by-step. Either way, you're getting a WAY low-fat meal with a lot of nutritional benefits! And it tastes AH-mazing.

Bon Appetit!

Lunch Box Bunch

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment