Monday, March 17, 2014

Another Win For Quinoa!

Yes, its been quite a while since my last post. Mostly because my dear brother got married this month and life has been absolutely crazy! Exciting, but crazy:)

However, that has not stopped me from making a ton of new recipes (all of which will eventually be featured on this blog, so stay tuned!). One of my favorites over the last little while has been a salad. And I'm not really a salad person. If I'm going to eat my greens, I love them in a hummus wrap! Anyway, this salad comes to us by way of The Gluten Free Goddess. I fell in love with her website back when I had to cut wheat out of my diet (something I'm very glad I don't have to do anymore).

This Pear and Quinoa Salad with maple vinegar dressing is SO great! So when we had a St. Patrick's Day Potluck at work today, I signed up for a salad and hoped this one would be a winner. Boy, was it! I was afraid I brought too much and would have to take a lot home...I didn't even get a chance.

*If you want to make the dressing oil free, do it! I just used red wine vinegar and natural maple syrup. Like I said, it's one of my favorite salads! And I'm not a salad person:)

No comments:

Post a Comment